Our Medicines Management Team deal with any queries with regard to Medication. This can range from issuing a Repeat Prescription that just needs a GPs signature to asking the GP to re-issue or review the medication and even ordering of specialised medications such as Oxygen for the patients home, any food supplements needed and much more.
- TELEPHONE: call 01900 705751 - We have recently made changes to our Prescription line message to allow patients to select the destination of their prescription. We would like to remind patients when calling our prescription line to listen carefully to the options available and select the appropriate number for your choice of pharmacy- A SELECTION MUST BE MADE TO CONTINUE WITH THE CALL. We will then process your prescription to the destination that you select. The choices available for your prescription are ..... Press....
- Castlegate Pharmacy
- Castlegate & Derwent Dispensary
- To collect prescription from our Reception
- Boots Cockermouth
- IN SURGERY: please post your repeat medication requests in the box located in our waiting area.
- ONLINE: using our Online Services
The practice will no longer accept prescription requests from pharmacies or other 3rd party companies. You(or your carer, nominated family member/ friend) will have to order your repeat prescription yourself, directly with the practice.
The journey of a prescription request may not be as straight forward as you may think?
We have created a illustration to help explain the steps involved when ordering your prescription.