FONT SIZE: S M L
Requesting Non- NHS work from the surgery- advice to patients
We would like to update our patients with the procedure when requesting non NHS work from the surgery.
- Should you require the doctor to complete any paperwork you have, please be aware that this falls outside of the NHS framework and is completed in the doctors own time.
- For data protection all requests MUST be made in writing and signed consent must be given. A 'request for medical information' form can be downloaded by clicking here or you can collect a form from our Reception Team.
- Completed request forms can be returned to us via email email@example.com handed in at reception or in the post.
- Requests carry a fee which you will be notified of and an invoice will be created and sent to you.
- Methods of payment are detailed on the invoice. Please note that no work will begin until full payment is received.
- Please allow one month from payment date for the doctor to complete your request. On completion the work will be sent out as per the request.
- We ask that you DO NOT chase the progress of work if it falls within the one month timeframe. After the one month, if you have not received your work please contact us to chase.
- If you are registered for online access you can print any information from your record for free, this can be used to support Housing claims and Personal independence claims etc.
Published: Aug 20, 2020