We always welcome patient feedback either positive or negative, here are some of the positive comments we have received throughout 2017.
If you would like to leave a comment or provide feedback about the surgery please ask our Receptionists of how to do this.
- ‘We are very pleased with the service provided. Reception services are streamlined, good knowledge of what is going on, nurses are so friendly and put the patient at ease, quick response to request for treatment’
- ‘I was seen by an excellent GP this morning after phoning for a morning appointment and as a result of that consultation was swiftly given an appointment for a scan; an operation was scheduled and everyone involved was brilliant. I can’t praise this surgery high enough’
- ‘Receiving a text message to tell us when prescriptions are ready. Brilliant idea and so appreciated’
- ‘Timing, test results explained, Nurse Practitioner very helpful- offered follow up. Nice waiting area and amble parking’
- ‘Called for my son last week, and was offered a telephone appointment within 2 hours. We were given a same day appointment and excellent care throughout. You hear so much negativity surrounding GP practices, but Castlegate and Derwent Surgery are certainly doing their best at difficult times, and despite the population growth in Cockermouth’
- ‘Receptionists are courteous and friendly when visiting the surgery in person or on the telephone’
- ‘A very good and well run practice’
- ‘I visited your website earlier today and firstly wanted to congratulate you on the appearance, excellent content and accessibility I discovered there. It is not often I come across a website that offers such a positive user experience and great information too’
- ‘I contacted the surgery first thing, dealt with in a courteous manner by the receptionist, and was offered a telephone appointment with a nurse within one hour. On chatting to the nurse they suggested that I come down to surgery for an examination. On visiting the surgery I was kindly prescribed a course of antibiotics, after listening to my chest. From ringing the surgery at 8.45am until I received my antibiotics at 11.15am, we were given the highest of standards from the surgery, and wish to thank everyone involved. This surgery seems to have a lot of negative comments sometimes, but people never give praise on the many occasions when you get it right. Once again thank you.
Published: 4 months ago