We are undefeatable
People with health conditions are twice as likely to be inactive. Over a third do less than 30 minutes of activity per week.
Being physically active can help people manage long termm conditions such as:
- Depression and anxiety
- Cognitive functioning impairment in dementia and Alzheimer's
- Multiple sclerosis and other mobility- limiting conditions
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder(COPD)
- Heart disease, stroke and other heart conditions
- Breast, lung, prostate or bowel cancer
- Arthritis and back pain
- Type 1 and 2 diabetes
- Physical activity helps people reduce anxiety and fatigue; improve self- confidence, self- esteem and general mood; and prevent additional conditions developing.
However you move, it’s all good. Find ways to move that workfor you. For inspiration visit
Published: Oct 10, 2019