Our colourful colouring competition winners
Thank you to everyone that sent in a completed colouring sheet. We had an amazing 64 entries, and many other people coloured in one of our sheets just for fun! We were blown away with how bright and brilliant they are! They have lit up our offices and canteen, and given us boost during this busy vaccination programme.
They were so amazing that we couldn’t pick a winner so we selected a winner from each category at random
- Our winners are: Erin Thompson (Under 6), Amy-Leigh Scurr-Rayson (Age 7-11) and Declan Green (Over 12s)
All our winners popped by on Saturday and we were delighted to present their brilliant goodie bags from our friends at Scrub Up!
Sophia from Scrub Up also popped by to congratulate our winners! She was overwhelmed with their artwork and was delighted the winners all loved their rainbow goodies! All top rainbow models!
All colouring sheets are displayed in our windows and if you walk from Castlegate Drive around the corner to Isel Road you should be able to spot them all.Enormous thanks to the Scrub Up team who made the prizes, these are one of a kind and something to be treasured. All the vaccine team love wearing their Rainbow scrubs and we are sure the children will love their rainbow prizes just as much.
Many thanks also to the talented Eleanor Mitchelhill for creating the colouring sheets, they were fab!
We also asked everyone what they were thankful for. We received some lovely responses here is a selection:
Lots of people were thankful for their families, for pets and for the internet for keeping them connected.
Many people said they were thankful for the NHS, for Nurses and Doctors and scientists for inventing ways to cure and treat the virus.
Everyone was thankful for keyworkers, who have been going to work all through the pandemic.
A few that stood out…..
- Wesley is thankful for his den and playing in the forest.
- Rosie is thankful for having a garden and sunny days.
- Euan is thankful for fighting with his brother and sister.
- Connie is thankful for Daddy cos he makes yummy food.
- Robinson is thankful for jumping on his trampoline.Thank you to all who entered our colourful competition, it has certainly made us all feel happy and thankful! Take care and let’s keep our beautiful Cockermouth safe!
Published: Apr 1, 2021