Join millions who've quit smoking with our support- Because there's only one you.
- Face to face- right for you if you'd like to talk to an understanding expert and give yourself the best chance of quitting successfully.
- Local and easy to access.
- Support that's matched to your specific needs.
- Ask your pharmacy team, doctor or nurse, or search 'Smokefree' to find your local Stop Smoking Service.
- Stop smoking aids- right for you if you need help with your nicotine cravings.
- Some medicines are available on prescription.
- Nicotine replacement therapy products can be purchased over the counter at your local pharmacy.
- E- cigarettes are available in vape shops, pharmacies and other outlets.
- Talk to your local Stop Smoking Service or pharmacy team, or search 'Smokefree'
- Smokefree app- right for you if you want support every step of the way.
- See how much money you're saving with the savings calculator.
- Get support to combat cravings.
- Search 'Smokefree' in the iTunes app store or Google Play store.
- Social Media- right for you if you're always checking your social feeds.
- Swap tip with others who are quitting.
- Support and advice on Facebook Messenger at any time of the day.
- Follow NHS 'Smokefree' on Facebook and Twitter.
- Email- right for you if you'd like a daily email with information and motivational support
Published: 2 months ago