The core purpose of Castlegate & Derwent Surgery is to ‘support your health’, which includes supporting the environment in which we all live and work. Sustainability is one of the core values that we are implementing to achieve this purpose. We are committed to making changes and improvements that will help reduce our carbon footprint, as well as improving health and wellbeing of patients and our own staff.
We have made a number of commitments to sustainability as a Practice.
Our key areas of focus for sustainability are:
- Embedding Green impact into our organisational culture
- Improving our energy efficiency
- Implementing our lighting responsibility plan
- Sourcing food and drink responsibly and avoiding use of plastic where possible
- Reducing waste and increasing recycling
- Promoting sustainable transport
- Purchasing sustainably
- Reducing our use of paper
- Reducing prescribing
- Implementing the NUS/RCGP Green Impact Toolkit
- Supporting health and wellbeing
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.